Proms are among the most important events in young people’s lives. Later on in life prom is usually one of the most prominent high school memories. Along with the dress, corsage, and your date, renting a limo and more frequently a party or limo bus has become one of the key components to a memorable evening. Therefore, it’s important that a teenager’s high school prom experience be as fun, safe and memorable as it can be. While your teen might be incredibly responsible, there’s no guarantee that other teens that might be driving are. Hiring a professional driver from a professional company is a great step towards peace of mind. Of course, if you’re a teenager, the thing that you’re going to care about most is having fun, and a party bus will be able to offer fun in spades. Most party buses are outfitted with equipment that may rival what your teens will find at their actual prom venue. The buses feature nightclub-style sound systems that really crank out the tunes, and they feature incredible lighting, lasers, dance floors and even fog machines. Most importantly though, party buses give teens the chance to spend one more incredible night together.
Here are the top 5 things to remember when researching a company and choosing a bus to rent for your prom.
1. See the bus is person – Its always best to go view the actual bus at the company location prior to putting down a deposit and make sure the vehicle you want is described on the rental agreement by vehicle ID.
2. Place a deposit and sign a contract. Placing a deposit is an important step to securing your vehicle as it ensures that no other group can reserve that vehicle on your prom night. Make sure you receive a contract and return it to the company with signature. With a contract in place both you and the company have agreed to terms and are mutually responsible. Without a deposit or contract you are at risk of having the bus not show up which nobody wants to happen on prom night.
3. Collect all the money from the passengers well in advance. All too often we have seen groups fail to collect the money in advance and when the vehicle arrives the primary contract holder is running around trying to collect from everyone. This creates added un-needed stress and often results in “coming up short” forcing the contract holder to pay the difference due.
4. Cheaper does not mean better. Transportation is expensive business when done safely and correctly. Don’t be tempted to save a few dollars by going with a cheap company because chances are your will receive a cheap service and a cheap vehicle. Safety is not something worth risking and its important to research the company thoroughly before booking. How long have they been in business? How many vehicles are in the fleet? What is the age of the vehicle? Have you checked their google reviews? These are just a few questions to ask when selecting a vehicle for prom.
5. Know the law. The law in Georgia is very clear when it comes to minors and alcohol onboard limousines and buses. If there is any alcohol or drugs present or found at the time of boarding, during the trip, or any one passenger appears intoxicated the company is required by law to terminate the trip without refund. The company can decide whether to return the group to the point of origin, have all the parents come pick up the kids, or call law enforcement. Don’t let the actions of one individual ruin the event for everyone and save the booze for later in life, you will have plenty of time for it as an adult.
Who hasn’t held a party at a house or restaurant? It’s fun, but don’t you want to try something different? It’s hard not to get excited when you see a group of happy people laughing, dancing and having fun as they drive by on a party bus. The problem is, you can’t think of any good party bus party ideas.
You don’t actually need any special occasion to hire a party bus. Just wanting to have fun with your friends is enough. Still, there are several common types of parties we have had booked on a regular basis. If you need an idea, just try one of these.
1. TAILGATE PARTIES
Party buses and tailgate parties might not sound like the perfect match, but it’s the perfect way to spend the day watching the game, drinking beer and hanging out with friends. Imagine not having to worry about traffic or choosing a designated driver. Go to the game or just hang out in the parking lot.
2. BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Is there any better reason for a party bus? Celebrate your own birthday or surprise a friend with an evening on a party bus listening to your favorite music, dancing and hitting up the hottest clubs and restaurants around. The best part – no one is stuck with hosting at their own house.
3. BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTIES
The one thing that holds true for both bachelor and bachelorette parties is they get a little wild. Gather everyone together for a fun night before the big day. Go bar hopping and let everyone join in, play fun games, party your way to a fancy dinner or anything else that comes to mind.
4. CONCERT PARTIES
Why should a concert just be a concert? An increasingly popular party bus party idea is a concert party. Forget sitting in boring traffic going into and out of the concert. Just hop on the bus and it’s a non-stop party before, during and after the show. What more could you ask for?
5. PROM NIGHT
A standard limo is nice for prom, but why limit the dancing to prom? Get a group of other couples or singles together for a prom night party on an exciting party bus. Dance to your favorite music, play games and spend extra time with your friends. Even parents love it since they don’t have to worry about their teens driving around late into the night.
6. CLUB HOPPING
It’s such as hassle trying to find a designated driver. After all, who wants to haul around tipsy friends while they’re stuck being sober? The solution is simple – use a party bus. Climb on board and party all night as your driver takes you from club to club or even bar to bar. All you have to worry about is getting back to the bus at the right time and having fun. It’s the perfect solution for a thrilling, yet safe clubbing night.
7. WINE TASTINGS
Want to check out the latest wine or beer tasting festivals? Why limit yourself just because you have to drive home? Let someone else drive you and let the fun continue by hiring a party bus. You can sample as much as you want and relax on the way home while everyone talks, laughs, watches TV or listens to music.
START YOUR PARTY TODAY
As you can see, the only limit to party bus party ideas is your imagination. Want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or St. Patrick’s Day? Hire a bus. Need a fun girl’s night for no reason at all? Hire a party bus. When you want to party, have fun and be safely transported from place to place, all you need to do is book a party bus with all the amenities you need for your group.
When you’re a parent making preparations for your teenager’s upcoming birthday party (Sweet Sixteen, perhaps), there are sure to be a number of things going through your mind—some may be pleasant, while other may range from mildly to significantly worrisome.
For one, you want your beloved child to have a party that they can enjoy with all of their friends, and that will be memorable thanks to all the fun experiences it will come with. On the other hand, there are the usual parental concerns nagging at your thoughts—you want all guests to be safe and protected from things like alcohol, fights, harmful substances, and drunk driving.
A solution that everyone will love
Instead of making plans to throw a party at home, you can make your teen’s party extra special by having it on wheels. Ever considered hiring limo and party bus services? A party bus, in particular, would be a refreshing change to the usual house party, and it can be the perfect ingredient for that right mix of clean, wholesome fun and safety for your teen and all of her friends.
Here are four excellent reasons to book that party bus:
1. Guests will come to an assigned meeting place for boarding the bus, so everyone will be heading for the destinations all together and at the same time. Having a party bus means that everyone will be taken to two or more different destinations. It can be a logistical nightmare to get everyone in the appointed destinations at the right time if they were to arrive separately, so getting everyone together at the celebrant’s house, for example, so everyone can board the bus and leave at the same time is a great way to make sure that everyone is accounted for.
2. All driving concerns will be taken care of by the highly qualified and experienced chauffeur, so guests can just focus on having fun at the party during the ride, in between stops. All the birthday celebrant and the guests need to do once they get on the party bus is to begin having a good time listening to their favorite tunes, enjoying ice-cold softdrinks, and swapping stories. The driver is in charge of heading for the best routes, avoiding traffic, finding parking spots, and arriving at each stop on schedule.
3. Going to and from several different locations will be more convenient. There’s no need to transfer from one vehicle to another to get to the ascribed locations (concert halls, dance clubs, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc.). Everyone just gets on the bus and gets to where they are set to be.
4. Everyone will be safely brought back to the drop-off point at the scheduled time. The teens’ parents will want everyone to come home safely, and the party bus service will see to that. The birthday celebrant and all guests will be dropped off at the designated point so that they can be picked up or easily walk or catch a ride home after all the revelry.